Remote Customer Service Representative
This role is eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus.
How is This Role Important to Our Work?
This position is responsible for delivering the best possible service experience for each member interaction through handling inbound calls and inquiries, and assisting our customers in providing product information, benefits, claims resolution, eligibility, and billing questions
We provide 8-10 weeks of paid training to set you up for success in this role! Training begins 7/25/2022. Schedule during training: Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5:00 PM, Schedule after training: Rotating 8.5 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-8pm Monday-Friday.
This position will be full time remote, work from home position. You are required to have an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that has a high-speed internet land-based connection. To ensure stable performance, the connection must be hard-wired from the router to the company provided equipment.
You must live in the state of MN to be eligible for this role.
The rate of pay in this role will be $20 - $21/hr.
A Day in the Life:
- Responds to customer telephone inquiries within a call center environment.
- Engages in active listening with callers and demonstrates empathy.
- Serves as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate resources or programs to support their healthcare decisions.
- Utilizes multiple operating systems and tools to meet the established performance goals and objectives of this position.
- Updates customer information in system as needed.
- Must maintain a strict standard of confidentiality to ensure that our members protected health information (PHI) is secure.
- Committed to schedules that require flexibility to meet the business needs.
- Delivers accurate information to customers in accordance with performance goals and objectives.
- Additional accountabilities not limited but includes: working extra correspondence, member portal and email inquiries, and mentoring.
- Can expect a minimum of 90% of time will be taking inbound calls.
Nice to Have:
Associate/Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 2 years of relevant customer service or call center experience.
- Successful completion of training with the ability to demonstrate the concepts and processes learned.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Willing to work a flexible scheduled between the hours of 7 am – 8 pm Monday through Friday.
- Resilience, empathy, and remaining professional during calls.
- Demonstrate competencies that align to our corporate values and culture.
- Outcome orientated and results focused.
- Effectively execute multiple tasks at once.
- Learns new concepts quickly.
- Above average aptitude with internet/computer use.
- Self-driven attitude and ability to work well independently even in a remote environment.
- Experience in high pressure environments.
- Effective and patient problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to remain 100% engaged throughout your day.
- Ability to type and document proficiently in a fast past environment on different technical/computer applications.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to frustrated callers with calmness, empathy and clarity.
- Exceed the needs and expectations of our customers