Parts Delivery Driver
Mid-State Truck Service is looking to hire a Full Time Parts Runner to deliver and pick up parts for the dealership. The Parts Runner will drive a company-provided vehicle and will lift and transport parts weighing up to 70 pounds several times a day.
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, and vendors
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers, satellite stores, and vendors, to be coordinated with the Parts Manager, Parts Counter personnel, or Shipping and Receiving
- Load and unload truck daily. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the Parts Department
- Wash outside of truck weekly
- Be responsible for the basic upkeep of the truck: check oil with each fill-up, ensure that the truck is lubricated the first week of each month, and get annual state safety inspections before they are due.
- Operate forklift
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Ability to use a computer and calculator.
• Will be trained on parts department’s computer inventory system.• Ability to drive and operate a forklift safely.
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, vendors, and other contacts.
• Professional personal appearance.
Mid-State Truck Service
705 N 6th Ave W
Virginia, MN 55792
Mid-State Truck Service, Inc is a second-generation family owned and operated Full-Service Dealership, established in 1965. With 8 locations, spanning across Central and Western Wisconsin and now into Northern Minnesota, Mid-State Truck Service provides the region with a wide selection of New and Used, Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks as well as School and Commercial Buses. In addition, we also offer Commercial Truck Leasing and Daily Truck Rentals through Idealease. Our Full-Service, All-Makes, Service Department is staffed with highly skilled factory-trained technicians. Our Parts Department carries an extensive All-Makes Parts inventory. Additional services include Full-Service Body and Recon Shops as well as offering an array of Financing Capabilities.
Mid-State fosters a culture that embraces family-oriented values and works to provide the best market experience in all departments and locations. We are as committed to our customers' businesses as our own. We focus on the following six values and apply them to everything we do.
Teamwork: We're all working together to enhance the customer experience.
Professionalism: We are the industry's professionals.
Performance: We perform every day for our customers, our shareholders, and each other.
Innovation: We provide the best solutions to our customers' needs.
Pride: We're proud of who we are and what we do.
Community: We are valuable and responsible members of our community and our world.
Mid-State Truck Service is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Mid-State